Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Recipes

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. Thanksgiving combines two of my favorite things: food and family. There's nothing like sitting around the table and sharing a delicious meal with those you are closest to.

While, I do not host a Thanksgiving dinner. I do have three family thanksgiving dinners to attend. I'll be making pies and side dishes for all three of them! I don't have a large repertoire on my blog yet, but I thought I'd share a few of my Thanksgiving recipes.

No Thanksgiving is complete without a pie. Here is my go to pie crust recipe:




Making pumpkin pie and want to make your own pumpkin puree? It's so easy!



This is the traditional pie recipe that I use:




Or maybe you prefer to be nontraditional and skip the pie. Here is a delicious recipe for pumpkin roll.




I recently tried this pumpkin pie recipe and it was superb!

This is my favorite recipe for stuffing. It can be prepared  a day ahead and refrigerated until you're ready to bake it.

Need a way to use up leftover stuffing? Try it with my chicken and stuffing casserole.


 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment