Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Hurray for Friday!

1.Today is the start to my week long vacation!

2. Last weekend we had a family dinner at my parents house. My mom was whipping up some biscuits and my niece, Lily had to help. If you follow me on instagram, you probably saw the pictures I posted. Hopefully she grows up loving to cook like her Grandma and Aunt!
 
http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/5b5852caa73911e3bae5122554e9122d_8.jpg

3. The weather has been up and down lately. Last week we had some brutal cold along with a snowstorm. This week has been beautiful, we even made it in the 70s for a couple of days. I peeked at some of my garden pots and noticed that my chives are starting to come in! It makes me anxious to start my garden.


http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/926696_748198371865298_1184353165_n.jpg 

4. Speaking of the warmer weather, I am so happy that daylight savings time was this past Sunday. I am loving the fact that it's still light at 7 o'clock!

5. I accepted a new position at the bank I work for. I currently work as a teller and am moving to administrative assistant. I'm excited to start in two weeks.

Those are my top 5 moments of the week. I hope your week went well and that you have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your promotion!! That's awesome!! :) Your vaca pics looked like a lot of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete