Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday!

I hope everyone has had a good week! Here are the highlights of my week:

1. I got my hair cut and highlighted. I've been growing it out this winter and haven't had my hair done in 3 months. I still have the same style and color, but cut off one and half inches of hair. It felt so dry/damaged from the harsh winter we've had. It feels and looks so much healthier now.

2. Last Friday was Valentine's day and my husband decided to be creative with my cards this year. I got one card from my cats and one from our dog. I thought it was cute!

 http://distilleryimage1.ak.instagram.com/7d154c1095fa11e393e3122a6eaa0995_8.jpg

3. If you follow me on instagram, you saw this picture I posted of Mufasa. He was enthralled with Charlie White and Meryl Davis as they performed for gold in ice dancing. It was hilarious to watch.


http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/c31467ba985111e3afc612cd81b9cc59_8.jpg

4. Speaking of the Olympics, I'm sad that they will be ending soon. There have been so many great performances. Only two more years and the summer Olympics will be upon us! Not that I'm counting or anything...

5. I spent some time with my oldest niece, Lily, this evening. We ate dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then I went to watch her at her gymnastics class. Isn't she a cutie?




Well, that's all for now. I hope you all have a great weekend!

*I posted last week that I would be doing some work to my blog. It is a still a work in progress and not finished but hopefully it will be done soon!

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a fun girls night with Lily! She's too cute!! :)
    I think it's adorable that Mark got you Valentine's gifts from the pets. And Dev and I got a kick out of Mufasa and the tv screen. Too funny. :)
    Have a relaxing Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete